and Yes, it's snowing where i live. It really is. I'm not kidding.

April 19, 2010

Tweet for twat.

Twitter has started to really annoy me. It has this page3 vibe about it, the famous for being famous types. And it's taking over India. The Telegraph depends on it for its 'quote of the day' every day anyway. Shashi Tharoor can blame it partly for losing his minister-ship.

And the filmistars, oh the filmistars. When will they learn. Interviews were embarrassing enough. Now they proudly parade their stupidity around fifteen times a day. If i was prime minister, i would do the country a favour and just ban twitter, democracy jaaye bhaand mein.

6 comments:

Aditi Roy said...

Blogger has started to really annoy me. All these natak-kars throwing around their angst. If I was Prime Minister of the country I would do myself a favour and just ban Blogger. Democracy jaaye bhaand mein.

:D

Safdar said...

hahaha.
indeed, indeed. :)

Anushka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anushka said...

Twitter annoys me too :s
I think the name has something to do with it. 'Twitter.' It Sounds brainless.

Reeti said...

Haan. I agree with Raka. Especially the Democracy jaye Bhaand mein. I actually imagined a tea cup, full of ada cha and someone jumping into it :/

Oshtorombha said...

Very good. I want to swallow that pwetty bird live. It is too blue. :|